Monday 29 June 2009

"Banana man" Ray Comfort writes Charles Darwin Bible for Atheists!

According to an article at One News Now, laughing stock Ray Comfort is back again!

The founder of Living Waters ministries says atheists and evolutionists don't have a Bible -- so he's about to fix that problem.

Evangelist Ray Comfort says atheists and evolutionists are a boat without a rudder, a ship without a sail. "You ask one atheist something and he'll say I believe this about God -- and someone else will say something else," he shares. "They don't have a 'bible'...there is no rock to stand on. So I decided to give evolutionists a rock to stand on -- I gave them 'The Charles Darwin Bible.'"
Read more here...

Famous for his failed attempt to explain that bananas are "The Atheist's worst nightmare", I'm sorely tempted to get a copy purely for its inevitable comedic value. I wouldn't want to inflate sales of it for the wrong reason and make it an accidental hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment